June 19-24, 2016

June 19-24, 2016

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

EXTRAordinary 2016!!

It was an incredible week together, one that was faith changing and life changing....one we will remember!  The best part of this week was that we spent time with Jesus.  And when you spend time with Jesus, He leaves a mark.  We are different because of what we experienced, who we met, stories we heard or shared, and what we learned about our faith by helping others.

The last night, we took quiet time where we listened to who Jesus says we are......Each person wrote on a card " I AM......"  Here's what we heard from Jesus:

"I am beautiful.
I am loved.
I am precious.
 I am blessed.
I am God's masterpiece.
I am worthy.
I am unique.
I am a puzzle piece to God's bigger picture.
I am an example.
I am ready for anything life throws at me.
 I am blessed to be a blessing.
I am known.
I am along.
I am God's hands.
I am His.
 I am the light in His works.
I am NOT a mistake.
 I am thankful.
I am perfect.
I am blessed and extraordinary.
I am a forgiver.
I am perfectly uncommon.
I am a gift from God.
I am special in my own way.
 I am good enough for Him.
 I am without flaws. I am a servant.
 I am a light in the world.
I am gifted.
 I am friendly.
I am a light.
I am a work in progress.
I am a helper.
 I am love.
 I am a fighter.
I am grateful.
I am one of a kind.
I am loved for who I am right now.
I am blessed.
I am humble.
I am important.
 I am kindhearted.
 I am hah koonah matatah. (without worry.)
I am strong.
I am perfect in His eyes.
I am made without a flaw.
I am someone who makes a difference.
I am hope.
I am strong.
I am blessed.
I am listening.
I am there to lend a helping hand; there to be with the lonely; there to hold them up when times get hard....Who are you?""

WE ARE FLY.....


Acts 4:13     "The members of the council were amazed when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, for they could see that they were ordinary men with no special training in the Scriptures.  They also recognized them as men who had been with Jesus."

Something else we learned......WE ALL HAVE PETER AND JOHN IN US.........  GOD USED US ORDINARY YOUTH AND ADULTS TO DO SOME EXTRAORDINARY THINGS IN KENOSHA....  AND FOR THIS, WE ARE TRULY THANKFUL AND BLESSED.





No comments:

Post a Comment